Evispot provides the financial industry with the decisions they need in the future – today. We do it by exploring artificial intelligence – because no human, neither configured software can handle the complexity of data that must be evaluated.
With 15 years of experience in the credit industry and a strong domain technology interest, we realized the opportunities AI entails in credit decisions. Traditional decisions models are based on a defined amount of parameters. A defined amount of parameters entail limited answers. The possibility to identify patterns, anomalies and multidimensional relationship has not been possible before – until now. The era of traditional credit models is over. New, constantly optimizing, models are the future.
WE + YOU
Evispot is looking for a machine learning engineer to join the team, to take part in the product- and technology development and creating excellent products for the financial industry. You will be a part of disrupting the financial industry and creating next generation credit decisions.
– Take part of Evispot current technology- and product development.
– Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
– Hands-on prototyping new algorithms, evaluate with experiments.
– Also, productionize solutions at scale or/and plan for scaling.
– Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
– Take part of an active start-up who constantly strives to create excellent products.
– Work closely and collaborate with Evispot’s advisors with over 10 years of AI experience.
– Evispot’s office is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
– Flexible hours and all other startup-related clichés you might desire.
– Background and experience in machine learning or a related field.
– Experience of feature engineering and prototyping machine learning applications, that have been deployed to production
– You are well-versed in programming and scripting (not only R and Matlab)
– Experience implementing machine learning systems in Python and R.
– You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation
– Grit, and a true problem-solving mindset
– You are excited about joining a startup environment where anything & everything is happening at once.
Please contact Tomas Sellden at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application and questions.read more